Umich Data Use Agreement

Issues related to data exchange and instructions for the development of data exchange plans for proposals, data use agreements (DUAs) and data management plans. Since these agreements are not directly related to funding, we call them "unfunded agreements" or UFOs. To launch a new UFA protocol in the eRPM system, click the "Create a new UFA" button. Also contact your ORSP project representative if you need a research agreement. If your U-M research involves interactions with or funding by industry, ORSP will negotiate and sign your contracts on behalf of the university. A confidentiality agreement (NDA) ensures that certain information disclosed during discussions is treated confidentially and used only for limited purposes defined in the NDA.